The Airpura Photo-Catalytic Oxidation P600 TitanClean combines the high quality Airpura 20 Watt UV bulb with the Titanium Dioxide Photo-Catalytic Oxidation Reflector. Essentially, the UV light hits the Titanium Dioxide Coating of the reflector to instantly break molecular bonds until only carbon dioxide and water vapor remain from airborne chemicals. True medical grade HEPA (99.97% efficient @ 0.3 Microns), 18 pounds of coconut shell carbon, and a reliable prefilter are sure to remove dust, dander, mold, pollen, odors, and gaseous from your space. Ideal for hospitals, waiting rooms, classrooms, and homes where people are prone to getting sick. The Airpura Germicidal Ultraviolet UV600 carries the huge permanent split capacitor, backward curved motorized impeller fan (560 CFM) to handle larger rooms than any other portable air purifier on the market!
- Fully Variable Fan Setting - Up to 560 CFM
- Ultra Quite Operation - 28.1db on low (at 6 feet); 62.3db on high (560 CFM); (Room level 25.1db)
- Prefilter - 570 sq in x 1" deep
- True HEPA - 40 sq ft: Warm rolled to prevent cracking, 10 pleats per sq inch to maximize filtration. Spacers to make sure every fold filters.
- Gas/Odor/Chemical Control - 18 Pounds of coconut shell activated carbon
- 20 Watt UV Bulb - U-Shape with TitanClean Titanium Dioxide Coated Oxidizer
- Voltage - 115V
- Watts - 120 Watts Maximum, variable to 40 Minimum
- Size - 15” Dimeter, 23” Height (21” Flat Bottom Option)
- Weight - 45 Pounds (Total)
- Housing - Powder coat steel body, Four large caster wheels
- ETL Certified - Conforms to ANSI/UL 507 CSA C22.2 no 113 CB, KC