The Airpura F600 is specifically designed to remove Formaldehyde. Formaldehyde is commonly released from new home building materials and renovations - especially flooring! Living close to manufacturing facilities can also test high for Formaldehyde. 18 pounds of granulated gas phase media will surely improve your quality of life under these conditions. Activated carbon removes thousands of various odors, VOCs, and gases, but blending Potassium Permanganate extends the chemical adsorption range including Formaldehyde. Medical grade HEPA (99.97% efficient @ 0.3 Microns) and a reliable prefilter are sure to remove dust, dander, mold, and pollen from your space. The Airpura F600 carries the huge permanent split capacitor, backward curved motorized impeller fan (560 CFM) to handle larger rooms than any other portable air purifier on the market!
- Fully Variable Fan Setting - Up to 560 CFM
- Ultra Quite Operation - 28.1db on low (at 6 feet); 62.3db on high (560 CFM); (Room level 25.1db)
- Prefilter - 570 sq in x 1" deep
- True HEPA - 40 sq ft: Warm rolled to prevent cracking, 10 pleats per sq inch to maximize filtration. Spacers to make sure every fold filters.
- Gas/Odor/Chemical Control - 18 Pounds of coconut shell activated carbon blended with Potassium Permanganate (KMnO4)
- Voltage - 115V
- Watts - 120 Watts Maximum, variable to 40 Minimum
- Size - 15” Dimeter, 23” Height (21” Flat Bottom Option)
- Weight - 45 Pounds (Total)
- Housing - Powder coat steel body, Four large caster wheels
- ETL Certified - Conforms to ANSI/UL 507 CSA C22.2 no 113 CB, KC