Trion Tridex Detergent for Electrostatic Precipitator Cells

Sale price $175.00 Regular price $178.00

Trion's Tridex Detergent makes Electrostatic Precipitator Cell cleaning easy! 

Tridex is a heavy duty, industrial strength, concentrated alkaline liquid detergent formulation developed specifically for removal of stubborn airborne deposits that coat exposed ionizing/collecting elements of electronic air cleaners. Deposits to be removed include tars from tobacco smoke, dirt, grease, dust, and other tenacious particulate matter which ordinarily is difficult to penetrate and make soluble with other common commercial detergents.

5 Gallon Drum: 56 Pounds 

55 Gallon Drum: 509 Pounds

Features

  • Freeze-Thaw Stable
  • Reasonable Low Foaming
  • Effective in Hard or Soft Water
  • Suspends Residue, Carbon Black Soots, Talc, Clay Dusts
  • Economical to Use
  • Good Rinsing Characteristics
  • Buffered and Triple Inhibitor System for Brass / Aluminum Surfaces
  • Safe Handling Characteristics
  • Stable When Used with Hot or Cold Water
  • Fast Acting in Penetrating, Lifting, and Dispersing Deposits
  • Emulsifies Oils, Carbonized Tars, Grease, and Chemical Residues
  • No Adverse Corrosive Effects to Air Cleaning Equipment

Use On

  • Electronic Air Cleaners
  • Air Conditioning Coils
  • Aluminum Parts
  • Pre-filters
  • Range Hoods, Fans
  • Registers, Dampers, Floors
  • Stoves, Ovens, Grills

 

Tridex Industrial Strength Detergent APS: Pre-mixed to 10:1 water/detergent ratio.

Tridex Heavy Duty Strength Detergent APS: Pre-mixed to 4:1 water/detergent ratio.

Tridex FULL CONCENTRATE APX: Non-diluted, 100% detergent for mixing/dilution.

(Mix with 10 parts water to create Industrial Strength, or 4 parts water to create Heavy Duty Strength)

 

*MSDS Available upon Request 

CAUTION: Tridex contains strong alkaline surfactants. Avoid contact with clothing, skin, and eyes. In case of contact with skin or eyes, wash
exposed surface or flush immediately with water for 5 to 10 minutes. If irritation persists, get immediate medical attention. If swallowed, consume
lemon, orange, or grapefruit juice and call a physician immediately. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. See MSDS Sheet for additional details.