The Airpura Germicidal Ultraviolet UV600 Air Purifier is a superb, fully encompassed abatement device. The large U-shaped, 20 Watt Ultraviolet Bulb sterilizes molds, germs, bacteria's, and viruses without emitting ozone. True medical grade HEPA (99.97% efficient @ 0.3 Microns), 18 pounds of coconut shell carbon, and a reliable prefilter are sure to remove dust, dander, mold, pollen, odors, and gaseous from your space. Ideal for hospitals, waiting rooms, classrooms, and homes where people are prone to getting sick. The Airpura Germicidal Ultraviolet UV600 carries the huge permanent split capacitor, backward curved motorized impeller fan (560 CFM) to handle larger rooms than any other portable air purifier on the market!
- Fully Variable Fan Setting - Up to 560 CFM
- Ultra Quite Operation - 28.1db on low (at 6 feet); 62.3db on high (560 CFM); (Room level 25.1db)
- Prefilter - 570 sq in x 1" deep
- True HEPA - 40 sq ft: Warm rolled to prevent cracking, 10 pleats per sq inch to maximize filtration. Spacers to make sure every fold filters.
- Gas/Odor/Chemical Control - 18 Pounds of coconut shell activated carbon
- 20 Watt UV Bulb - U-Shape
- Voltage - 115V
- Watts - 120 Watts Maximum, variable to 40 Minimum
- Size - 15” Dimeter, 23” Height (21” Flat Bottom Option)
- Weight - 45 Pounds (Total)
- Housing - Powder coat steel body, Four large caster wheels
- ETL Certified - Conforms to ANSI/UL 507 CSA C22.2 no 113 CB, KC