Trion’s Electrostatic Mini Mist Eliminator (Mini M.E.) is designed to collect oil/coolant mist and smoke at the source. The Mini M.E. will help you to comply with OSHA standards, help improve employee safety, protect equipment, and reduce plant maintenance costs. The Mini M.E. can be mounted directly on the machine tool for source capture of contaminants such as water-soluble, synthetic and petroleum based coolants and smoke. If direct mount isn't possible, add the Machine Mounting Stand and Inlet Plenum Kit to duct into the back of the enclosure. The Plenum has a 6" port/collar, and a 1/2" NPT drain fitting to reclaim your coolant. Optional 2" Activated Carbon Afterfilter protects the operator from nuisance odors and gases. For maximum particle abatement, add the Bolt-On HEPA Kit to reach 99.97% efficiency at 0.3 micron!
- High Efficiency: Up to 95% efficient on 0.3 micron particles.
- HUGE 756 CFM Motorized Impeller
- TWO Electrostatic Collection Cells
- TWO Aluminum Mesh Prefilters, One Postfilter
- Cleans and re-circulates indoor air.
- Ceiling, Platform or Machine Mounting: Eliminates the need for elaborate duct work and saves floor space.
- Efficient Wiring Capability: Unit can be wired directly to the machine tool control to operate only when the machine tool operates.
- Compact cabinet design.
- 6-foot cord and plug fits standard 120VAC outlet.