The Trion Air Boss VOMP600E Electrostatic Mist Collector can be ducted to an enclosed CNC Machine or add a hood and source capture an open metal cutting process that uses water, synthetic, or oil based coolant! The VOMP600E brings you in compliance with OSHA and EPA standards, improves employee safety and working conditions, protects equipment, and reduces plant maintenance costs. The VOMP600E uses a Spiked Ionizer with its massive 29 pound Electrostatic Collection Cell. Avoid the hassle of constantly replacing loose and broken Ionizing Wires! The surface area of the Huge VOMP600E (SINGLE) Collection Cell allows for high pressure mist, flooding, and deep cuts that most mist collectors/mist busters can't handle with four cells!!
- High Efficiency: Up to 95% efficient on 0.3 micron particles.
- Cleans and Re-Circulates Indoor Air: No expense to reheat or cool air.
- Wall, Platform, or Machine Mounting: Eliminates the need for elaborate duct work and saves floor space.
- Can Be Wired Directly to The Machine Tool Control: Operates only when the machine tool does.
- Spiked Ionizer: Increases efficiency and reliability.
- Collector Cell: Made of all-aluminum plates, which eliminates filter replacement costs.
- Low Airflow Resistance: Reduces energy costs.
- Venturi-Assisted High-Voltage Insulator: Forces clean air across critical areas of the insulator to provide longer service intervals.
120-240V/60Hz/1Ph, 1" Impinger, 1/2HP Centrifugal Forward Curved, Direct Drive Blower; On/Off Switch, 8" Inlet Connection-Right Side Only. 16ga. Galvanized steel cabinet; textured reverse hammer blue paint; forward curved blower with sealed ball bearings; front access filter door and blower panel; 3/4" Liquid drain nipple in cabinet. Disconnect not included.