Trion's Air Boss MP600M industrial mist collector is designed to remove oil mist, coolant mist and smoke at the source to help bring you in compliance with OSHA and EPA standards, improve employee safety and working conditions, protect equipment, plant fixtures and work in process, and reduce plant maintenance. The Air Boss MP600M Media Based Mist Collector is perfect for machining cast metals!
The MP600M is ideal for source capture of contaminants such as water soluble, synthetic and petroleum based coolants, and grinding dust generated from operations such as screw machines, surface and centerless grinders, CNC, turning lathes, parts cleaning systems, and various other applications.
- Cleans and Re-Circulates Indoor Air: No expense to reheat or cool air.
- Wall, Platform, or Machine Mounting: Eliminates the need for elaborate duct work and saves floor space.
- Optional HEPA Filter: 99.7% efficiency on 0.3 micron particles.
- Collects Wet or Dry Particulates: Versatile in a wide range of applications.
- Vertical Design: Increases draining of filters for better collection efficiency.
- Wired Directly to Machine Tool Control: Operates only when machine tool does.
120V/60Hz/1Ph, Machine Mounted; 21" x 21" Opening; 2" Impinger, 2" Synthetic Pre-filter, 95% Main Filter, 1/2HP Direct Drive Motor, Thermally Protected, Centrifugal Forward Curve Blower; On/Off Switch Box