The Trion Air Boss CA3000C / CA6000C Cartridge Air Cleaners are the top choice for large quantities of dry dust and smoke. If standard pleated and bag filters are loading within days or weeks, it's time to upgrade your factory environment with a pressurized pulse cleaning cartridge dust collector! Manually or programmed pulse cleaning prolongs filter life and reduces static pressure from a constant heavy workload. Add the optional Hopper with Slide Gate and a 55 Gallon Drum to further reduce maintenance! Designed for high efficiency, self-cleaning, easy serviceability, and long filter life, Trion's CA3000C and CA6000C Cartridge Air Cleaners can be used in either source-capture or ducted applications.
- Long-Life Filter Cartridges - Provide up to 99% efficiency at 0.5 microns. Cartridges have 8 times more surface collecting area than comparable bag media type air cleaners, resulting in greater dirt-holding capacity and longer filter life.
- In-place, Cartridge Cleaning Utilizing Compressed Air - Minimizes maintenance and reduces downtime.
- Each Filter is Pulsed Independently - Better cleaning of cartridge during cleaning cycle.
- Three Pulse Options:
- Manual Pulse: Initiate when desired.
- Timed Pulse with 7-Day-Clock: Initiate at predetermined intervals.
- "On Demand" Sensed Pulse: Initiate at set static pressure.
- Side Access Doors - Simplifies maintenance and cartridge removal.
- Backward-inclined Airfoil Fan - Energy efficient and quiet operation.
CA3000C Standard Unit
Cartridge Unit complete with pulse nozzle cleaning, backward inclined blower, 5 HP motor, four cellulose cartridges (horizontal), four solenoid valves, sequential timer, and air tank.
CA6000C Standard Unit
Cartridge Unit complete with pulse nozzle cleaning, backward inclined blower, 7.5 HP motor, 9 each cellulose cartridges/horizontal, 9 each solenoid valves, sequential timer, and air tank.
-Application must be discussed prior to shipment. Contaminant, configuration, airflow, and design must be confirmed to ensure proper results.